Aspire Behavioral Health & Counseling is a division of Home, Hope & Healing and was created to meet the needs of individuals with dual diagnoses
of medical and behavioral needs.
We specialize in bringing multiple providers together so that our clients receive the most comprehensive care available in Maine.
We strive to provide excellent client/family services, consistent skill based interventions that yield positive outcomes, respect and dignity for all persons,
and work collaboratively with other providers with the goal of improving client well-being.
At Aspire Behavioral Health & Counseling we:
- Have a team of professionals who are committed to helping clients and families receive the care that they need
- Advocate and obtain services that fit each client’s individual needs (treatment plans are tailored to fit the client and family’s needs)
- Work closely with other agencies and involved caregivers to assure consistency and effective continuity of care
- Offer a team approach that is outcome and strength based
- Provide compassionate support in the home and community settings