Children's Targeted Case Management
The Children's Targeted Case Management Program is a MaineCare reimbursed program and is able to provide support for children
and young adults up to the age of 21, who have been diagnosed with a mental health disability, a developmental disability, or
a chronic medical condition.
Children's Case Managers are able to provide ongoing assessments in order to connect families with appropriate resources and
programs, such as:
- Educational Appointments (IEP/504 Meetings)
- Medical/Dental Appointments and Referrals
- Behavioral Health Appointments/Referrals (Medication Management, Outpatient Therapy, In-Home Support Services, Parenting and Educational Workshops)
- Sensory Integration Support Referrals
- Financial Support
- Housing Assistance
- Respite Information
- Recreational Information (as available)
Clients must also have MaineCare or Katie Becket Insurance (if assistance is needed to obtain MaineCare or Katie Becket,
please contact the office).
For more information regarding Children’s Targeted Case Management, please use the Secure “Contact Us” Form or call the main
office at 207-362-5252.